Hello again, savvy savers! Today finds us with a new product review, and this time the Mega Supreme Enzyme Probiotic Review + Giveaway.
Most people are well aware of the benefits of the probiotics but for some reason there is not much talk about digestive enzymes, which could be the the missing link to feeling better.
Digestive enzyme supplements are designed to support digestion by working synergistically with the body’s digestive system. The human body naturally manufactures some digestive enzymes, but others have to be supplemented through the diet. As we age the enzymes in the human body diminish and the body has to work harder to keep up with the demands. One can easily become enzyme deficient. Indigestion, bloating, gas and bad breath are among the signs of enzyme deficiency. Or, for people like me, my body lacks some of the digestive enzymes needed to break down food, and I rely on digestive enzymes at every meal.
This multi-enzyme formula with probiotics offers BioCore DPP-IV, known for its ability to digest gluten and fiber. The formula contains proprietary enzyme blend with amylase, acid maltase, bromalain, proteases, alpha-galactosidase, lactase, cellulase, lipase and invertase to help with proper food digestion and assimilation.
Why should You buy Chantilly Mega Supreme Enzyme Probiotic?
- Contains highly purified, filtered enzymes to meet needs of food-sensitive consumers
- Synergistic blend of enzymes and probiotics to maximum GI support.
- This comprehensive formula incorporates just the right amounts of proteases so it does not irritate or inflame GI tissues.
- Formula contains DPP-IV, which breaks down the gluten in wheat, barley, rye, and the casein in milk.
- Contains cellulase, an enzyme that breaks down the fiber in our food. That is one of the enzymes, which our bodies do not produce and has to be supplemented through food.
- Fast acting chewable blend provides extra boost thanks to 24 mcg vitamin B12.
- Gluten Free
I have been taking one tablet with each meal and I’ve noticed that the bloating I get after eating, is much lesser. For anyone with IBS, this has really helped me with the bloating issues, and it could be worth a try! If your body has trouble digesting anything, this can help because it has the key ingredients that your body needs to digest many of the foods we eat.
Moreover, I’m excited to share with you that this company has generously offered a giveaway for my readers! To enter, please check out this product from the above link, an Amazon, and then come back here and leave me a comment, or on my social media channels where the products is listed, letting me know why you would want to try this product; this giveaway ends on 5/13/15 at 11:59 pm CST. Good Luck!
To find out more about this product, click here!