Hello again, savvy savers! Today finds us with a new product review, and this time its the Organic Vitamin C 20% Serum (April 2015) Review.
So, why this serum? The Elleda Vitamin C 20% Serum is the most potent and most effective Vitamin C Serum available on the market today.The serum has a lifting effect will leave your skin with a visibly noticeable change in under 10 minutes!At 20% concentration, the efficacy of Vitamin C is maximized – it will help improve your skin’s elasticity and help prevent skin dehydration.Try RISK FREE today!
- Elleda Vitamin C 20% Serum offers clinical strength Vitamin C at 20% – the perfect percentage and maximum effective concentration designed to stimulate collagen production, resulting in firmer skin, reduced wrinkles and the diminished appearance of sun spots and acne scars. Say “goodbye” to dull skin and “hello” to a radiant glow when using Mother Nature’s secret skincare ingredient.
- Enjoy the benefits of this superior blend of 72% organic and 98% natural ingredients specifically designed to leave skin feeling and looking healthy and vibrant. In addition to 20% Vitamin C, this unique anti-aging serum contains an antioxidant-rich mix of vitamins and botanicals that combine to make the mirror your best friend again.
- This Vitamin C Serum is VERY fresh. We produce only small batches. For Vitamin C Serum to be effective, it must be fresh.
- Vitamin C is highly stable ester form and will be converted to a potent ascorbic acid only after it is applied to the skin.
- Manufactured in USA at at an FDA-approved facility.
- The effect of our Vitamin C 20% is immediate and long-lasting.
- MAXIMUM HERO INGREDIENTS – THE ONLY Vitamin C Serum formulation to contain a CLINICAL, optimal blend of powerful and effective ingredients that gives you firm, hydrated and supple skin. Our formula is blended with plant derived powerful moisture-binding ingredients that keep skin plump and hydrated). The Serum includes Aloe and Jojoba – making it a flawless hydrator and the preferred natural moisturizer for dry skin.
- ORGANIC AND NATURAL ANTI-AGING INGREDIENTS, EXPERIENCED FORMULATOR – Bringing years of skincare formulation experience, our formulator has designed our Serum to rejuvenate skin while aiding with redness, acne scars and sun spots. Our Serum can help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving you a more youthful glow. Take a look at the reviews to read firsthand accounts of how this serum has helped improve skin of all types!
- PARABEN AND SULFATE FREE, NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS, MADE IN THE USA Unlike other formulations, our Vitamin C Serum is 100% free of parabens and sulfates. We manufacture a fresh, preservative free serum and choose to keep our products free of such harmful irritants. We think it is wasteful and archaic to test on animals and consider such practices unethical. Our bottle, dropper, label and formulation is made entirely in the United States of America.
- USES THE POWER OF HYALURONIC ACID – this powerful. moisture binding ingredient holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, enabling your skin to stay hydrated and fresh looking. Hylauronic Acid helps keep your skin smooth, plump and pillowy. This powerful ingredient is also found naturally in the skin, but diminishes with age, especially after age 40.
My one bone of contention with this product is that its marketed as stating that, “the product works beautifully on all skin types and is designed especially for women over 30 years old.” The reality of skin care is that the vast majority of skin damage occurs with the first DECADE of human life, and so if you start two decades later, in your thirties, the damage is irreversible; so people of all ages, the younger the better, should consider starting an organic, healing sin routine twice daily at home.
With that in mind, for those looking to refresh their face this coming summer, this is the serum for you!
To find out more about this product, or to purchase this serum for yourself, click here!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.