Hello again, savvy savers! Today finds us with a new product review, and this time the Era Organics Relief Cream.
About the Era Organics Relief Cream:
- The Era Organics Relief Cream is a powerful blend of 10 organic all-natural ingredients that not only make your skin look great, but also reduce signs of aging and help heal and moisturize your skin: Aloe Vera, Manuka Honey, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Blue Green Algae, MSM, Cehami Extract, Hemp Seed Oil and Olive Oil!
- The cream is thick, smooth, and it absorbs fast in the skin without leaving behind greasy or sticky residue…It has a refreshing and relaxing scent and it comes in an elegant 4 oz jar. I have been using it for a few days on a eczema on my leg and the area is almost healed. I am very impressed with this cream! As soon as I put it on, the itching went away and by the next day the redness was almost gone.
- The Aloe Vera treats many skin conditions and can help heal minor skin infections and skin irritation…
- The Hemp Oil is loaded with vitamins, proteins, antioxidants and fatty acids. It helps heal and nourish you skin, and it also prevents acne breakouts…
- Manuka Honey has known anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties and it promotes wound and scar healing.
- The Shea Butter is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E, and it is known to heal dry skin, scars, stretch marks, etc…
- This cream is recommend it for a variety of skin problems: Eczema, Psoriasis, Shingles, Rosacea, Dermatitis, and Irritated Skin.
- It is hypoallergenic and free of Parabens, Fragrance, Steroids, Fillers, and Toxins.
- The Era Organics Relief Cream is made in the USA and it comes with 60-day Money Back Guarantee and First Class Customer Service.
Moreover, I’m excited to share with you that this company has generously offered a giveaway for my readers! To enter, please check out this product from the above link, an Amazon, and then come back here and leave me a comment, or on my social media channels where the products is listed, letting me know why you would want to try this product; this giveaway ends on 5/2/15 at 11:59 pm CST. Good Luck!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.