Hello again, savvy savers! Today finds us with a new product review, and this time the Radha Beauty Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil & Massage Oil Review.
This product is a lightweight emollient that provides an effective barrier for the skin without clogging pores or causing breakouts. A must-have for dry or sensitive skin; it leaves you feeling smooth and hydrated, never sticky or greasy. Each bottle contains 100% pure and natural fractionated coconut oil, ideal for use is soaps, lotions, hair care products, ointments and other DIY health and beauty treatments. Fractionated coconut oil offers all the benefits of coconut oil, with the added convenience of an indefinite shelf life, long term stability and resistance to rancidity.
It is a highly cost-effective oil, and because it will never go rancid, it can be mixed with other more expensive carrier oils to extend their shelf life. It is colorless and odorless, and it incorporates perfectly with other oils without altering their scent, appearance or effectiveness. Considered better than any of: Almond (Sweet), Apricot Kernel, Avocado, Camellia Seed, Coconut (Fractionated), Evening Primrose, Grapeseed, Hemp Seed, Jojoba, Macadamia Nut, Meadowfoam, Rosehip (Extra Virgin), Sesame Seed and Sunflower.
This Coconut oil is a light weight and non-greasy oil, and it will create a moisture barrier on your skin, without clogging your pores. This is a great carrier oil for perfumes, massage therapy and other uses that require a liquid form of coconut oil, which is provided by the fractionating process. Radha’s coconut oil is a clear, odorless oil that easily absorbs into my skin, is soothing and leaves my skin silky smooth. It is soluble with all types of essential oils and will not stain any material it comes in contact with.
Coconut Oil is very beneficial in skin care products, because it has been refined to produce a saturated oil with powerful antioxidants and antibacterial properties. Fractionated coconut oil has all of the benefits of solid (whole) coconut oil, but it is more convenient in its liquid form. This oil will not go rancid and has an indefinite shelf life, if stored in a cool location and out of direct sunlight.
What are some of the benefits of Coconut Oil in skincare?
- It contains saturated fats, which keep the skin smooth and retain the moisture on skin, and over time, as these fats are penetrated under your skin, it will give your skin an even tone and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Three fatty acids ~ capric, caprylic and lauric acid ~ help protect your skin from microbial infections that can get into open wounds or even through your pores.
- Coconut oil also contains Vitamin E, which is essential of healthy skin ~ its growth, repair, smoothing and protecting. It also prevents premature aging and wrinkling of the skin, due to its antioxidant properties.
- Coconut oil is rich in proteins, keeping your skin healthy, vibrant, contribute to cellular health and tissue repair.
- Fractionated coconut oil will not clog pores or aggravate skin problems.
You can use coconut oil as a face cleansing oil, as it is very efficient at removing makeup, excess oil and dirt. It also is a great moisturizer, not only for your face, but all over your body. You can use this oil on your hair if you have curly, damaged or dry hair as it is deeply nourishing. If you oil pull, you can use this oil for that as well. You can use fractionated coconut oil in making your own perfumes, by mixing with essential oils and making your own soap, scrubs, masks and lotions as well. This Natural Fractionated Coconut Oil has one ingredient ~ 100% pure cocos nucifera (coconut oil) I have been using Radha Beauty Natural’s Coconut Oil to make a lot of DIY beauty products, and simply love it!
To purchase this product, click here!