This is a wonderful addition to your first aid kit items if you have a child in your home. Every child gets a bump, bruise, scrape, headache, toothache, sore tummy, etc. at one point or another and this wonderful cap with 2 reusable inserts for hot or cold compress is perfect to help care for all of those conditions, and more!
The adorable cap is much more comfortable for their heads to hold a compress on compared to a traditional ice pack (or struggling to hold it in place directly) and the inserts can be used directly anywhere on the body for cold or warmth as needed.
The Only First Aid Cap For Kids
- Naturally soothe your kids age 1+ bumps, bruises, fever symptoms, migraines, headaches, ear infection symptoms, and more in a fun, easy, and effective way with the Cool Gel N Cap.
- Why buy just ice packs, cold packs, or warm packs when you can have a Cool Gel N Cap?
- The gel packs that come with your Cool Gel N Cap can be used ANYWHERE it hurts, inside or out of the cap, anywhere on the body. AND… the non-toxic, latex free gel packs can be used cold AND warm, unlike conventional ice packs or cold packs. This gives you the benefit of both a cold compress and warm compress for anywhere it hurts AND a cozy cap!
- The Cool Gel N Cap is more comfortable on the head for your child than a traditional ice pack, cold pack, or especially a bag of frozen vegetables as the fabric is not only designed to be cozy, but also remove the sting of ice packs on the skin while letting the cool and warm therapy still get through. The first aid cap is also designed to eliminate condensation associated with cold packs and ice packs.
- Reduces swelling and relieves pain from head to toe.
- Works perfectly as a cold compress or warm compress.
- Freezer and Microwave safe.
- The gel packs are non toxic, water soluble, & latex free. Also reusable!
- Machine washable: The cozy first aid cap can be washed over and over.
- The cold compress of the Cool Gel N Cap is great for little ones suffering from Hemophilia, as its cooling gel packs slow the flow of blood to the affected area.
- The Cool Gel N Cap is also a cozy solution for kids suffering from Dravet Syndrome as it is a comfortable way to keep cool during a fever.