Hello again, savvy savers! Today finds us with a new product review, and this time the Upbiotics Advanced Probiotic All Natural Promotion 2 Review.
Do You Know
(1) Bacterial cells in the normal human flora outnumber the human cells in our bodies by about 10 to 1.
(2) Gastrointestinal (GI) tract is responsible for 80% of the immune system health.
(3) Overdosing probiotic bacteria can be as bad as lacking sufficient probiotic bacteria in the GI track and causes gas, bloating, cramp, constipation, lethargy, and depression.
Bring Balance to the Intestinal Flora Can:
(a) Promote daily relief from allergies, gas, bloating and constipation;
(b) Improve digestive health;
(c) Improve immune system;
(d) Help control weight;
(e) Improve mood and energy level.
(1) Upbiotics consists of carefully handpicked seven essential probiotic bacteria that are naturally residing in human body. Each strain of bacteria is biologically stable enough to go though the tough GI track environment and reach the destination to be effectively absorbed.
(2) Optimized amount of probiotic bacteria to avoid over-dosage. 11.5 Billions CFU per serving.
(3) Advenced blend including L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum, L. Caise, B. longum, B. breve, B. subtilis.
(4) Controlled Release Capsule to ensure consistent supply of probiotic bacteria to the target destination even with once a day intake.
This was easy to take having to only take two pill a day. What I liked about this is it didnt hurt my stomach or make me have to run to the bathroom every five minutes but It did help me be able to use the bathroom a little more regular with out having all the nasty gasy feeling that I usually have. It did improve my mood a good bit seeing as I’m not nearly as grumpy as I have been and thats making me more active then I usually am. over all this is some of the best I have tried. Its nice not having to eat and spend a lot of money on things like yogurt to do that same thing so this is saving you a good chunk of change.