Hello again, savvy savers! Today finds us with a new product review, and this time the Retseliney Premium Spiralizer Vegetable Bundle Review. As someone new to the amylose, pcos-friendly diet, this slicer is an amazing kitchen necessity! It has four settings to create different spiral sliced noodle widths. They provide a basic guide for which vegetables to try on which settings. The spiralizer is easy to put together and to clean. It is made of 100% BPA-free durable plastic and the blades are enclosed. It can be taken apart and stored easily, too!
More Features and Benefits:
- Highly versatile with four blade settings for a variety of noodle sizes.
- The two high quality, ultra sharp stainless steel blades work hand in hand efficiently to create endless spiral slices.
- Safe to operate with the enclosed slicing tray design, and there is no risk of finger injuries.
- Compact, easy to disassemble.
- Minimum vegetable waste, leaving only a small vegetable disc in the tines of the turning vegetable holder.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe and comes with a wire cleaning brush, too.
- A container attached collects the noodles or you can put them directly into a pan. The storage container has a lid, too!
- This patented product is perfect for making long vegetable strands for low carb, gluten free, Paleo style healthy vegetable meals quickly.
- It is ideal for making spiral slices from firm fruits and vegetables like apples, onions, carrots, zucchinis, cucumbers, cabbages, beetroots, turnips, rutabagas, cucumbers, large radishes, potatoes, sweet potatoes, squashes, and many more.
- Works great even for long and wide veggies (up to 8 CM long and 10 CM wide).
- Make professional-looking garnishes, apple chips, curly fries, onion rings, potato nests, elegant salads, vegetable pizza toppings, and so much more.
To learn more about this slicer, click here!
Also, one lucky reader can win a version of their own, between now and 10/22; to enter leave me a comment letting me know why you would most want to try this product.