Hello again, savvy savers! Today finds us with a new product review, and this time the Waltz Dance, Volume 2 – Intermidiate Waltz Dance by DanceCrazy Review.
I would like to start out by saying that I love to dance, but I have always just made up my own moves mostly for exercise, so I don’t ever expect to be dancing like a professional. The production for this DVD is simple and easy with only two instructors, a dance floor that resembles the linoleum floor in my basement and a yellowish curtain in the background. This could be an off point for some viewers, but I’m here to learn how to dance and not to watch a blockbuster film. The instructors do a pretty good job giving step-by-step instructions; ones that even I can understand and that is great for me. Most dance dvds are really hard to understand and go to fast for me to keep up with. Overall, Beginning Waltz: A Step-By-Step Guide! Volume 1 is a fun easy way to learn how to Waltz. I highly recommend if you are a dance lover like me.
A little more about this set:
- This DVD teaches the very basics of how to dance the waltz.
- The set includes a complete breakdown and detailed instruction for men and women, including dancing to the music, and essential tips for success on the dance floor.
- Waltz your way to grace, style, and confidence with the help of two friendly and accomplished instructors. You’ll learn the essential components of this beautiful dance, such as Rise and Fall, Sway, and Footwork, as well as exploring steps that will showcase your dancing and help you gain the poise to shine on the dance floor!
- Explore the gorgeous movements that made Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers dance icons and then incorporate that fluidity into your own steps.
- You learn everything from the Box Step to the Twinkle and more, all while having a great time!
- Alison and Eldon will expertly guide you through a wide variety of patterns while supplying you with plenty of helpful tips and suggestions along the way.
- You’ll be ready to Waltz at your next event with assurance and elegance.
If you would like to purchase the Waltz Dance, Volume 1 you can get it HERE on Amazon.