Hello again, savvy savers! Today finds us with a new product review, and this time the Sun ‘n Fun Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen For Kids Review! This product works well, as its not just a baby sun screen, it’s a state of the art skin care pampering treatment – with sun screen. Water resistant. It’s been designed with delicate and sensitive baby’s skin in mind and addresses not only protection from the harmful UVA and UVB sun rays but also helps to care for dry skin and eczema while hydrating and soothing. PABA-Free, chemical-free mineral based (NON-NANO) hydrating and moisturizing Sunblock SPF30+ provides high UV protection for your baby. Organic Marshmallow, Grapeseed and Raspberry rich with vitamin C and antioxidants fights skin damage and cellular oxidation ( that are causes of aging. Yes, aging starts the day we are born), caused by excessive free radical activity. It also contains excellent anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties. Green tea, thought to be 200 times more powerful than vitamin E for neutralizing free radicals and has a protective role to play here as well. Kelp and Cucumber contain abundant non-essential and essential amino acids and are highly moisturizing, soothing and hydrating.
Other product essentials:
- Rosehip oil, rich in Omega-3,6 and 9 Fatty Acids.
- Vitamins C, E, and Lycopene promotes healing and nourishing, leaving skin glowing and healthy looking.
- Tamanu oil contributes to the formula with it’s strong anti-inflammatory properties and helps with dry skin and eczema.
- Combination of Cocoa and a hint of Vanilla create that yummy chocolate scent, that’s achieved naturally, as well as have moisturizing and healing properties.
- This product was created for our tiny friends but our grown-up friends can use it too.
To find out more about this product, click here!