Hello again, savvy savers! Today finds us with a new product review, and this time the Super Hemp Raw Shelled Organic Hemp Seeds Review. Due to my PCOS diet, I great enjoy being able to try out this product.
A few product specifications:
- Super Hemp seed is considered by many nutritionists as nature’s most perfect food. Super Hemp is a true superfood providing a perfect 3:1 balance of omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids. These fatty acids promote heart health, lower triglycerides, work to reduce inflammation, promote brain health, and support the immune system. Low in carbohydrates, hemp seeds are ideal for those following the paleo diet or who need to be carb conscious for their health.
- Super Hemp also delivers a power-punch of complete proteins, making it a great addition to vegan and vegetarian diets. In fact, Super Hemp delivers 10g of easily digestable plant-based protein per 1 oz serving. Compare that to 6g protein in one large hard boiled egg.
- Super Hemp is super good in recipes, toppings or raw.
- Super Hemp contains more protein and omegas and less carbs than the same serving of Chia seeds or Flax.
- Super Hemp packs a perfectly balaced dose of both Omega 3 and Omega 6 (10g omegas per 28g serving).
- Super Hemp is RAW, shelled, USDA-certified-organic hempseeds.
- Super Hemp is Cold-processed (under 104°F) from raw, live hemp seeds.
- Super Hemp is 33% protein; rich in iron, vitamin E, and GLA (gamma-linolenic acid).
- uper Hemp is a product of Canada.
Because of their high oil content, hemp seeds should be stored in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer to keep fresh.