Hello again, savvy savers! Tonight finds us with another product review, and this time the Smart Weigh TOP2KG Digital Pro Pocket Scale with Tare, Hold and PCS Functions 2000 x 0.1g Review.
So, what’s great about this digital scale? Its awesome! Whether its the convenient removable, washable bowl, the effortless precision of the scale, or the ability to sleekly display this scale in my home kitchen, either way its just awesome!
A few points about this product:
- Measurements – Includes two necessary unit measurements Grams (g) and ounces (oz) for easy weight translations. The craftsmanship is of superior quality making it one of the most desired kitchen scales around the world.
- Accuracy – Manufactured with high precision sensors to provide the most accurate weight readings. Powered by two AA batteries. This scale will please any culinary perfectionist with its advance precision and useful functions. It is precise, fast, and lightweight. It will fast become your kitchen staple.
- Convenience – An extra-large weighing platform provides ample space to weigh larger items. Also included is a removable bowl with a pour spout for efficient liquid weighing. A maximum Capacity Of 2kg / 4.4lb with 0.1 gram readability to guarantee you the most precise weight reading.
- Features – The Smart Weigh Digital Kitchen Scale has a stark contrast blue backlit LCD Display and extra-large digits that make it easy to read in all light conditions. Its 60-Second auto shut-off function will preserve your battery life. This scale offers a calibration feature for your convenience.
- Precision – Smart Weigh offers a scale that combines the highest grade precision using the latest technology with easy to use functions for an accurate weight each time. The tare function allows you to subtract the weight of the bowl to get the net weight of the things you are weighing.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.