Hello again, savvy savers! Today finds us with another great product review, and this time the Two Volcanoes Coffee Review!
This Medium Roast Guatemalan Coffee is Guaranteed to Be One Of The Most Delicious Coffees You Have Ever Tried!
A few points of interest about this product:
- Two Volcanoes Coffee is Cultivated, Processed and Packaged all in one place, and exported in the next following days by air to guarantee the best possible flavor & freshness!
- Your great coffee experience will begin as soon as you open the bag and smell the aroma of delicate floral notes mixed with this rare, single origin, great tasting coffee.
- This coffee is cultivated at the higher grounds of the mountains located at the base of two of Guatemala’s most important volcanoes: Tajana and Tajumulco.
- Volcanic soil provides a more fertile ground for coffee beans to grow which contribute to better quality beans with exclusive flavors found ONLY in this part of the world.
- This coffee belongs to a region called Barrancas, San Marcos which is specifically known for producing one of the best coffees in Guatemala with a deep full body flavor, no bitterness and delicious delicate floral notes.
You will also be able to save money with each cup! Most true gourmet coffees can only be bought at high-end coffee stores at a very high pric but due to the fact that we process, package & export our own coffee, we can offer a real gourmet, great tasting coffee at a discount. You will not find a better deal for such a great tasting coffee.
Two Volcanoes promise to you: The Freshest, Best Tasting, Fair Priced Gourmet Coffee Or Your Money Back!
To find out more about this coffee, click here!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.