Hello again, savvy savers! Today finds us with another product review, and this time the Dr Song 50% Lactic Acid Face Peel Review. To begin, I love facial peels, and when I was able to review Dr. Song’s Lactic Acid peel in 50%, I jumped at the chance!
Here is a little about this product:
- The main ingredient in this product, alpha hydroxy acids is derived from milk and considered to be mild when it comes to irritations and used in “peel/mask” form by many, and especially first-time users.
- This product is great for treating acne scars, fading of dark circles, and even hyper-pigmentation.
- To start, you will need to first do a “spot test”, to get an idea how your skin will react.
- Next, comes choosing a time and it may seem small but for first-time users, depending on your skin’s reaction.
- If you know you have sensitive skin/spots or areas, for no longer than 5 minutes.
- Always avoid the eyes, lips, nostrils and areas of that kind.
- The longer the lactic acid is in it’s active state, the deeper it will clean and resurface but like with any product, you can cause severe irritation and/or damage (i.e. burns) to your skin.
What to Expect:
Like with any beauty product, time and regular use will yield the best results. It is best to start with a every 2 weeks schedule if you experience positive results.
This was a simple peel that does all the work, all treated areas at one time, and you just wash it off. Like with any acid peel, as long as you read the directions and follow them carefully, you should be happy with the results. I highly recommend this peel!
to find out more about this product, click here!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.