To begin, as many of my readers know, I am currently undergoing a healthy lifestyle change, as my husband and I are TTC, and as part of my new dietary habits, I have had to change the products that I consume, specifically carbonated, caffeinated drinks. With this change in mind, when I was recently given the opportunity to review the T.K.O. Knock Out Weight Loss Peach Tea Review.
I’ve tried a few of Skinny Jane’s products already, and I love their Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake, so when Skinny Jane asked me to do a review of their TKO “Knock Out” Weight Loss Tea, I decided to give it a try.
The TKO Knock Out Weight Loss Tea has 9 100% All Natural Ingredients. Here are a few product specifications:
- Wu Yi Oolong Tea has been proven to increase the metabolic rate by up to 20-25% and activates an enzyme that dissolves triglycerides as well as suppresses fatty accumulation and prevents increases in body weight. This type of tea also promotes the oxidation of body fat stores and inhibits the absorption of unnecessary carbohydrates and fat.
- Aged Puerh Tea works in resolving fat by removing excess grease and helping your body eliminate unwanted and leftover, hard to digest fat. It also helps with weight loss by increasing the speed of digestion, accelerating the movement of fat from the stomach to the colon without giving the fat time to be absorbed by the body.
- Peppermint leaves contain enzymes that absorb and eliminate fat instead of storing it. Peppermint leaves also suppress your appetite and make you feel full longer.
- Licorice root helps to reduce body fat as well as easing your cravings for sugar and controlling your appetite.
- Dandelion root allows the body to use food and energy in a more complete way by speeding up metabolism and acting as a tonic that rejuvenates and energizes you. It also increases the ability for fats in food to be processed as well as helps you to lose excess water weight.
- Ginger is a thermogenic agent that can help burn fat by increasing the metabolism and also helps aid in digestion by stimulating the secretion of digestive enzymes. Ginger also enhances the feeling of fullness after a meal and suppresses your appetite altogether.
- Chickweed aids in appetite control as well as increasing metabolism. It helps you lose and keep off water weight while also aiding in the emulsification of fat cells, which promotes the dissolving and elimination of fat.
- Lemon Grass has many health benefits including suppressing your appetite and eliminating the toxins in the body. Lemon grass also reduces bad cholesterol and cuts down the fats in your body while controlling cellulite formation and reducing flab and extra flesh.
- Last but not least…Natural Peach extracts!
The TKO “Knock Out” Weight Loss Tea came in a metal tin. When I opened the tin cap, the aroma of the tea quickly filled my senses. It smells so earthy and actually nice and calming. It tasted refreshing. There was no bitterness in my TKO tea but I wanted it a bit sweeter so I added just a little bit of honey. The combination was perfect and my tea tasted fresh, refreshing and has a bit of a minty taste at the end.
This is a great product!
To find out more about this product, click here!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.