- This tea is CEREMONIAL GRADE.
- This product is the HIGHEST GRADE AND QUALITY OF MATCHA, DIRECTLY FROM JAPAN.
- RECOGNIZED BY THE UNITED NATIONS: This Matcha is grown in the top tea-producing Shizuoka region of Japan which is recognized by the United Nations as a Globally Important Agricultural Heritage System.
- OVER 100 YEARS OF ORGANIC FARMING EXPERIENCE: Our certified organic family-owned Japanese tea farm has been operating since 1915, run by the same family for over 3 generations.
- 100% FIRST HARVEST TEA LEAVES, known as Sae Midori cultivar.
- UP TO 137x THE ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA: Matcha is a fine powdered form of shade grown green tea leaves. This means you consume the entire leaf providing your body and mind with a maximum concentration of Polyphenols and EGCG.
Aside from the rich, earth taste of this tea, I also loved the health benefits of this tea including the fact that the products acts both as a stimulant and a relaxant; this is ideal for focusing on whatever the day throws your way. I also liked the idea that consuming matcha green tea can increase thermogenesis (the body’s own rate of burning calories) from a normal 8%-10% of daily energy expenditure, to between 35% and 43% of daily energy expenditure. Scientists have discovered that Matcha Green Tea helps protect the skin from harmful UVrays, while improving blood flow and oxygen levels lifting the overall quality of the skin. The best point of this tea, its antioxidants. Antioxidants are essential as you age to boost your body’s natural defenses against oxidation. Researchers have found that a high level of dietary antioxidants can prevent many age-related diseases.
- Warm the Matcha bowl and whisk/chasen by setting the whisk in the bowl and adding hot water. After a minute, discard water
- Place 1tsp Matcha (2 bamboo chashaku tea scoops) in bowl. Pour in 4oz of hot water (175-185 degrees)
- Rapidly stir until a fine foam appears on the surface.
Contemporary Brewing (thin tea)
- Use 1tsp Matcha per 8oz of hot water (175-185 degrees)
- Whisk with bamboo chasen, milk frother or shake (if using water bottle) until a fine foam appears.
This is an awesome product, and I highly recommend it to others!
To find out more about this product, click here!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.