Hello again, savvy savers! Today finds us with another great product review, and this time the Beautonics Derma Roller Review. To begin, are you tired of wrinkles and those unsightly acne scars and stretch marks? How about attaining a tighter skin? Do You Suffer From the Following Problems? Than this roller is for you! From someone who grew up with their grandmother instilling in them the idea that proper skin care starts as early as possible, I have long heard of and used a roller as part of my weekly skincare regime, but this roller, by Beautonics, has simply fit my personal bill!
- Help to Diminish Superficial acne scarring
- Deep scars and stretch marks can lighten with weekly use
- Aids with Sagging skin
- Aids in the diminishing of Wrinkles and fine lines
- Helps break up Cellulite
- Helps diminish Large pores
- Aids with Hyperpigmentation
- Can aid in Lax Skin & Elasticity issues
What You Will Get Out Of Our Roller:
- Firmer and thicker skin
- Help smooth facial scars
- Stimulate collagen and elastin production
- Help with scar removal and stretch marks
- Stimulate hair growth
- Diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Save money from surgical and laser treatments
- Can be used on any part of the skin
- Creates multi micro-channels in the skin, allowing products more able to penetrate the skin at a deeper level than just surface application
I have used this product for the past few weeks and have loved it! A few words of caution, when using this product always start with toned and cleansed skin, and after each use, be sure to use propyl alcohol to clean the rollers needles.
This roller is a must have!
To find out more about this product, click here!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.