Hello again, savvy savers! Today finds us with another product review, and this time the LAVO Ultra Detoxifying Mud Mask Review.
About this mask:
- Made with Natural Ingredients
- Made in USA
- Not Tested on Animals
- 5 powerful clays: Dead Sea Mud, Mediterranean Mud, Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Fuller’s Earth Clay
- 5 powerful Herbal Extracts: Ginseng, Hops, Burdock, Rosemary, & Sage Herbal Extracts
- Hyaluronic Acid: Special Ingredient. One of the few masks that contains this ‘Super’ moisturizer
- Aloe Vera: Yet another moisturizer that keeps your face from drying out
- Jojoba Oil and Squalene: Similar to human skin oil, helps trick your skin into thinking it has produced enough oil, and therefore balancing oil production
This Ultra Detoxifying Mud Mask is formulated for those specifically with Normal to Oily Skin. It is a stronger mask compared to our High Performance Volcanic Mud Mask which is a bit milder. If you have dry/sensitive skin, you will want to dilute it with water or use it for only 5 minutes. This product also helps treat acne, blackheads, oily skin, psoriasis, and eczema. Tightens up and squeezes out oil, dirt, and impurities from pores. Improves blood circulation to brighten up your skin. Moisturizes and lifts up tired looking skin. Nourishes skin with it’s abundance of vitamins and minerals. Moreover, this awesome product comes with a Bonus Honey Almond Scrub. This is a fantastic exfoliating scrub that you can use on your face or body.
This mask felt cool, comforting, washed off easily, did not stain my hair line, and helped to tone my skin after only one use! I loved this mask!
To find out more about this product, click here!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.