Hello again, savvy savers! Today finds us with yet another awesome product review, this time the Perfect Probiotic for Women Review.
As many of you may know, I am undergoing a healthier lifestyle change, by way of dietary changes, switching to natural home products, and trying new supplements as well. With this in mind, I was given the opportunity to try this supplement, from the manufacturer, for the past month and wanted to review my results with you. As well, as great as their adult version is, this goes twice over for this kids blend as well.
To begin, the product has several key areas that I liked:
- The pills are not too large (in fact are small, round balls), nor have an odd taste.
- The pills contain microflora, and from my own personal studies, have found that this key ingredient helps to balance positive flora in your GI track, an issue very important in my day-to-day life.
- The pills do not contain preservatives.
- As 80% of your immune system is located in your intestines, I love the idea of the Hyperbiotics PRO-15 blend being able to help relieve issues I have with bloating, gas, and dietary allergens.
- Hyper Flora is also clinically proven to accelerate weight loss.
- Have a great dosing versatility; the pills can be taken before meals, or as a single dose of up to three pills.
I have found that these pills do help alleviate several of my sensitive stomach issues, and have helped increase my day-to-day energy levels! I also like that they come in a pill form, versus a chew, which is easier for me to ingest. What’s moreover better is that the supplement does not interact with my acid reflux issues, nor caused indigestion, as other supplements I have taken previously. I have come to rely on this product, and would certainly purchase this hypobiotic for myself, as well.
To find out more about this product, click here!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.